Natural Stone Incline Village, NV
Natural Stones: Perfect for Indoor and Outdoor UseNatural stones are inherently beautiful and durable. Every type of natural stone has a unique charm that can easily make an area elegant and attractive. Indoor and outdoor amenities that were built using natural stones are expected to last for generations without needing replacement. You only need to perform regular cleaning or hire professionals to perform pressure washing, if needed. These qualities are the main reasons why most property owners, contractors, and landscapers in Incline Village, NV choose stones for their projects.
Versatility is another reason why natural stone is preferred by most builders. It can be used on any kind of indoor or outdoor improvement project. The typical indoor application of stones includes hallways, living rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, and garages. You can also use it for outdoor features, such as patios, driveways, garden steps, walkways, decks, and other outdoor living spaces.
Meanwhile, the natural stones that we have in our inventory include the following:
- Quartzite. This stone type is extremely hard and durable, making it the perfect material for flooring and outdoor application. Quartzite can be used as decorative tiles, wall veneers, or as paving materials. It is available in various color tones, such as grey, beige, white, purple, and pink. This stone is also best used on driveways and decks because of its non-skid texture.
- Travertine. This type of limestone is perfect for family or living rooms for its soft, muted tones and textures. It can easily complement interior decoration and furniture because of its tumbled and antiqued texture.
- Ledgestone. This stone is commonly used for architectural applications. We highly recommend this for wall claddings, fireplace veneers, sidings, and Fascia.
- Flagstone. The best paving stone that you can use is flagstone. Most of our clients in Incline Village use it to build stone patios, walkways, pathways, decks, and driveways.
- Granite. This stone type is commonly used for indoor applications. If your project involves kitchen and bathroom improvement, this is the perfect stone to use. But make sure you only use top-quality stone such as the American granite that we sell.
- Sandstone. If you are looking for a natural stone that can be used outdoors, this is your best pick. Sandstone is commonly used for exterior wall and floor applications for its uniform texture, variety of available colors, various finishes, and weather-resistant characteristics.