Manufactured Stone Truckee, NV
The Advantages of Using Manufactured StonesThere are good reasons why manufactured stone is gaining popularity among DIY homeowners, contractors, landscapers, and property developers. Aside from the cost of each stone, installation cost is cheaper compared with other types of materials. When compared with traditional stone veneers, the manufactured ones are lighter in weight. This means that your mason can install them without needing a bearing shelf or foundation. They are easy to handle, making the installation process faster. They are also the preferred decorative stone materials by most Truckee residents because of the following:
- Lower installation cost. Our manufactured stone products are easy to install since they are lightweight and have other features that will facilitate the installation process. This will also result in lower labor cost.
- Wide range of designs. Just like natural stones, manufactured stones are available in a wide range of designs. Choosing the perfect stone for your interiors will not be a problem since we have different designs that will surely complement with your interior decorations. We also have an extensive collection of decorative stones that are perfect for outdoor applications.
- Appeal of natural stone. The authentic look of premium manufactured stone makes it difficult for some to differentiate the real ones from faux. Most manufacturers are now using modern technology and efficient processing, so it is already easy to imitate the real look and appeal of natural stones.
- Long-lasting qualities. When properly installed and premium materials are used, the faux types can last for years without needing replacement or major repair. They won’t crack, fade or chip. And with the leading brands that we carry, you are assured that you're getting top-quality manufactured stones.
- Versatile masonry material. Cultured stones are versatile materials since they can be used in a variety of applications. They are not only used for wall cladding but also in other indoor and outdoor applications, particularly in fire features, outdoor kitchens, facades, columns, arches, windows and doors.